[OSGeo-Discuss] Unique number of OSGeo mailing lists subscribers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun May 3 06:48:42 EDT 2009

Markus,
These sorts of statistics are gold for marketing OSGeo to potential
sponsors. (I base this upon my recent experience chasing FOSS4G sponsors).

I'd love to see these metrics collected monthly, and piped into a table
of some sort, then built into a graph.

We could then start see how the number of users in projects increases
over time.

Does anyone have ideas about how this could be set up?