[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGIS 2009 Schedule

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon May 18 06:50:48 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Please find attached the provisional conference schedule for the First
Open Source GIS UK Conference at Centre for Geospatial Science,
University of Nottingham on 22nd June 2009. Please visit
http://www.opensourcegis.org.uk/     for the latest conference news and
agenda. We are also happy to announce that the best three papers for
OSGIS 2009 will be awarded the Wiley-Blackwell best paper prizes.

The conference registrations will close on 29th May 2009. Booking for
workshop sessions are now closed.

Please contact me for any information needed. We look forward to seeing
you at OSGIS 2009.

Best wishes,

Suchith Anand

Dr Suchith Anand