[OSGeo-Discuss] The first (in)formal meeting of Poland OSGeo Chapter

Tomasz.Kubik tomasz.kubik at pwr.wroc.pl
Tue May 19 06:27:07 EDT 2009

Hi Raf,

The first chapter meeting is open (the list of participants is not
closed) and has an open outline.
The time of the in(formal) meeting of the chapter is mentioned in the conference
program: http://wogis.org/konferencja/?command=page&command_e=13
More info will be published on the wogis.org site.

Tomasz Kubik

W liście datowanym 19 maja 2009 (08:37:31) napisano: