[OSGeo-Discuss] Comparision between MapServer/OpenLayers and ESRI ArcIMS

Chris Puttick chris.puttick at thehumanjourney.net
Wed May 27 11:30:52 EDT 2009

And don't forget to talk about the costs of exit. Becoming very popular in IT procurement discussions, that one. Openness means very low cost of exit, proprietary software licencing businesses are dependent on a high cost of exit.

Proprietary software sales requires evidence of previous sales of snow to people living North of Resolute as an entry point to the career ;)

Chris