[OSGeo-Discuss] The first (in)formal meeting of Poland OSGeo Chapter

Tomasz.Kubik tomasz.kubik at pwr.wroc.pl
Tue May 19 03:17:28 PDT 2009

Hi Markus and Tyler,

Markus is right - more information about the conference (in Polish) can be found
on  http://wogis.org/konferencja/. The banner about conference has been published on
http://www.geoforum.pl/.

The conference is focused on open-source for gis. Most of the speakers
invited for this conference are Poland OSGeo Chapter members.
The meeting and the conference are associated, but independent events.

The time of the in(formal) meeting of the chapter is mentioned in the conference
program: http://wogis.org/konferencja/?command=page&command_e=13
More info will be published on the wogis.org site.

Poland OSGeo Chapter meeting is open, so the list of participants can
be freely extended. In fact the predicted number of participants is rather
small - the chapter has not so many members yet.

Tomasz Kubik

W liście datowanym 19 maja 2009 (08:19:24) napisano: