[OSGeo-Discuss] desktop gis comparison at code sprint foss4g

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:01:43 PDT 2009

Hi Jody,
you are right, but I would like to involve power users in code sprints
as well. They get usually bored in all the moments they have to wait
for a fix to test.
I think a tester/power user in the sprint would have more fun in doing
something more autonomous.

But, yeah, it seems you are not the only one thinking like that, since
there has been no feedback.

Andrea