[OSGeo-Discuss] Development of INSPIRE data application profile support in GEOFOSS

Francois Prunayre fx.prunayre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:43:28 PDT 2009

Hello Jeroen, good suggestion.
I won't be at FOSS4G but I already heard about some testing for
hydrography themes using GeoServer application schema support in
France.
Even if tools like Talend, Deegree or GeoServer could help to produce
INSPIREd data files, it could be nice to also have inputs from
DesktopGIS support for such files ?

Cheers.
Francois