[OSGeo-Discuss] Help- Web GIS open source software

芮建勋 ruijianxun at 126.com
Mon Oct 12 00:28:17 PDT 2009

Faezeh Karimi,
I suggest that you could use MapServer as the easiest way to publish your map vai WebGIS. And the PostgreSQL DB will provides the Network analysis function,such as
the shortest path analysis,etc.
I donnot know if this will give help to you!
Rui jx.
Owner of www.svgis.com

在2009-10-12 14:40:58,"Faezeh Karimi" <f.kariminejad at gmail.com> 写道:
Dear OSGeo members;

I need some help and advice. Could you suggest me a good open source Web GIS software which is not difficult working? I need it fro a project to publish some maps (mostly shapefiles) on web with some basic functions of a GIS system (and also Network analysis function). I would be gratified if anybody suggest me a good software which could also handle a bulk of data. Thanks in advance

Regards
Faezeh Karimi