[OSGeo-Discuss] Finding an OSGEO-related job in London

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 14 22:40:06 PDT 2009

To add to Chris' comments... I suggest any job seeker offer to host an
OSGeo-UK meetup... bring the employers to you instead :)

Seriously though - there may be an opportunity here for those who have some
momentum for a local OSGeo chapter nearby. Get on the mailing list, ask for
ideas for a venue to meet and plan a meeting using the wiki or mailing list
- a couple folks will often volunteer to do a talk or provide a discussion
point.

I believe that many local chapter OSGeo'ers are just waiting for a chance to
chat over a beer or talk and plan in a local boardroom. The upside to
helping plan it is you can give yourself a speaking slot to introduce what
you've been doing/playing with/learning and a URL to your CV at the end will
drive the point home :)

Best wishes!
Tyler