[OSGeo-Discuss] Articles Needed For December Volume of the Journal

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Oct 15 08:40:47 PDT 2009

We could use a couple articles for the December Volume of the OSGeo
Journal in the following sections:

Topical Studies

Programming Tutorials

Case Studies

Integration Studies

Developer Announcements

Sponsor Perspectives

Local Community Reports

Peer Reviewed Articles

Let me know if you are interested in whipping up a short article for
submission in the December Volume. Writing your article doesn't have to
be a huge effort. We'd like to get articles submitted by October 31, but
I may be able to bump this deadline a couple of days for a submission in
one of the above sections.

If you are interested in writing an article, please let me know and I
can walk you through the submission process. If you are curious about
what type of article fits in the above sections, ask me and I will
explain.

Thanks,

Landon

Warning: