[OSGeo-Discuss] Anyone working on OGC WMTS (draft) client implementations ?

Arne Kepp ak at opengeo.org
Tue Sep 1 06:34:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

last night I pushed out the alpha version of GeoWebCache 1.2.0, which
will have support for the (currently draft) OGC WMTS standard.

Testing manually and with schemas is all nice, but it doesn't really
prove anything. I was wondering whether anyone is working on a client
and would like to collaborate?

At this point, the only software I'm aware of is Gaia (which apparentl
does the RESTful approach) and I saw that gvSIG had a GSoC project (I'm
still confused whether that's WMS-C, TMS or actually WMTS, and working).

-Arne

--
Arne Kepp
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org