[OSGeo-Discuss] Nominating Geoff Zeiss

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Sep 22 01:12:24 PDT 2009

i know him personally,

he is the man that wash my mind about the need of GIS

and Geoff -> Geospatial :) smiliar naming, and read his blog

http://geospatial.blogs.com/

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian bukan hanya membuat anak SMK menjadi bisa tapi SAKTI, malah
saktinya SAKTI Mandraguna.

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.