[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: 2009 Board Election - Statements

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 25 14:51:26 PDT 2009

FYI Nominees!

I've heard from several voters that they are waiting for more statements
from the 5 remaining candidates before voting.  So, if you've got a
draft statement sitting in your email app, I suggest you complete it
sooner than later.  Otherwise you seriously jeopardise your chances of
receiving some of these critical votes.

• Voting closes midnight (your timezone) 29-September-2009 (end of
Monday)

Tyler