[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Election: Tim Schaub

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Sat Sep 26 15:51:13 PDT 2009

Hello OSGeo-

I echo the statements of other board nominees in saying that it is an
honor to be considered for the position.  While it is a position that I
would accept with great enthusiasm, I feel inclined to withdraw my name
from consideration.

I have enjoyed watching OSGeo mature into a solid and well recognized
organization.  As a newly elected Charter Member, I will consider it my
challenge to get more directly involved and work for the continued
success of the foundation.

I honestly hope the opportunity to serve on the board presents itself
again.  In the meantime, I will increase my efforts to advocate for the
foundation and the projects it represents.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Sydney next month.  Now, off to
attend to a crying child ...

Tim

--
Tim Schaub