[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: 2009 Board Election Results

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen at Ticheler.net
Tue Sep 29 08:06:56 PDT 2009

Congratulations to the new board members!
I am honored to have served on the board over the last two years and
hope to be able to support the foundation in many other ways in the
coming years. Thanks for all the good things I took away from being a
board member and for the cool collaboration with my fellow board
members and the community so far.
Cheers,
Jeroen