[OSGeo-Discuss] Next 5 years for OSGeo

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Sep 30 07:59:14 PDT 2009

I agree, we don't want to compete directly with anyone nor do we want to take an adversarial political stance.

However, I'd offer that while the level of awareness of open source GIS offerings has much improved over the past couple years, it still has a ways to go and OSGeo can be a force for good in that area.

-mpg