[OSGeo-Discuss] Next 5 years for OSGeo

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 30 08:13:43 PDT 2009

Jacolin Yves wrote:
> Hello Cédric,
>
> I think more people think same as you relating this point of view :) :
>
> Le Wednesday 30 September 2009 16:28:20 Cédric Moullet, vous avez écrit :
>> The OSGEO is very developer centric and probably need more input from
>> management, end user, marketing etc...

Folks,

I would instead express this as OSGeo needs end users (including their
managers), and those interested in it's marketting (which I would prefer
to call promotion) to get more actively involved and contribute.

What we developers don't necessarily want is a bunch of others telling us
what to do.

Best regards,