[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: What GeoSpatial Open Source Software do Surveyors use?

Stefano Costa steko at iosa.it
Sat Apr 3 12:27:48 PDT 2010

Il Fri, 02 Apr 2010 07:00:57 +1100, Cameron Shorter ha scritto:

> Thanks Chris, it would count if Total Open Station was more stable
> (reported as alpha software on the website).

Hi Cameron,
I am one of the authors of Total Open Station. While it is still in
development, we are working steadily towards a new release (a few days I
would say), that has been more widely tested and supports more models.

Feedback is more than welcome, obviously (Landon already made some
suggestions a few months ago, for example)

Best regards,
steko

--
Stefano Costa