[OSGeo-Discuss] Looking for paid internship.

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Apr 6 12:08:32 PDT 2010

Johannes,

I just thought you might want to clarify that for everyone. Open source
programmers are always looking for volunteer victims.

Have you considered participating in Google Summer of Code or posting to
the OSGeo Jobs Mailing List?

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658