[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: FOSS4G Technology review presentations - Database

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 23:37:14 PDT 2010

Simon, to clarify, your presentation was ranked before FOSS4G stared as
the topic that people would really like to see. I'm not sure if the
attendees were satisfied or disappointed with your delivery.

Even if you don't make it to FOSS4G, I'm sure people would be very
appreciative of your expertise in pulling together a Database
comparison, possibly something like this gis web comparison table:

http://geotux.tuxfamily.org/index.php?option=com_myblog&task=view&id=239&Itemid=59&lang=en

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect