[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: FOSS4G Technology review presentations - Web clients

Pieter De Graef pieter.degraef at geosparc.com
Mon Apr 12 00:13:22 PDT 2010

Cameron,

if the others are too, I would be interested in such a comparison.
My main question wouls be, exactly what would we be testing? Performance
(how?), functionality, ease-of-use, architecture, ....

I still have to check my schedule, but I believe I can set aside a
enough time. I will already forward this mail to the Geomajas mailing
list, to check for response there.

--
Pieter De Graef

Community Manager