[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source vs Closed source

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Thu Apr 15 07:49:26 PDT 2010

here, i am help bakosutranal, our goverment GIS departement

we still have a lot of question, how good is OSGEo product :) which we know
they are opensource..vs ESRI
--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian jTechnopreneur Program (S1) telah hadir, Dapatkan benefit bagi SMK
yang melakukan mapping SKKD, dg program beasiswa dari Gunadarma

Mobile: +6287885901958
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing fast and
reliable.