[OSGeo-Discuss] GRASS vs OpenJump

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 10:16:56 EDT 2010

Rasheed,
1. OSGeo and Open Jump, some details can be hade here
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jump-pilot/index.php?title=Why_we_can_not_join_the_OSGeo

OpenJump indeed will be strengthened with developer help, from India.

2. Follow GPL Licensing for using and copying and updating any of the software GRASS
    or OpenJUMP.
Ravi Kumar