[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] USB testing required today if we are to hand out OSGeo-Live on a USB at FOSS4G

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 18:42:33 EDT 2010

Hi Cameron,

I guess nothing wrong laptop usb BIOS, just familiarity how to setup
the boot sequences - plug'nplay BIOS.

Probably you can add Unetbootin in the wiki as well. I find it easy to
use and a lot advance features. You can even created you own "live
hard" in one of your drive partitions.

http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/

BTW, you can also boot Live OS SD in laptops now.

Noli