[OSGeo-Discuss] Publishing huge Oracle GeoRasters

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Mon Aug 16 14:36:59 EDT 2010

Sebastian,

I¹d say that improvements to GDAL would be the best option here. I know that
Ivan Lucena, who wrote the GDAL GeoRaster driver and has been working with
you on debugging, could make changes once the exact issue has been
discovered.

This would improve mapserver, Geoserver and any other system that uses GDAL.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
US Army Corps of Engineers