[OSGeo-Discuss] Sensor Web BoF (breakout Session) at FOSS4G2010

Simon Jirka jirka at 52north.org
Mon Aug 23 04:32:10 EDT 2010

Dear All,

similar to the WPS Breakout Session (aka Birds-of-a-Feather Session)
at the FOSS4G I would like to organise a session on the topic of
Sensor Web (Enablement).

Looking at the programme of this year I saw, that there seems to be a
growing number of Sensor Web activities. If you are interested to have
some discussion on this topic, it would be great if we could use this
opportunity.

If you are interested to join, please put your name here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Breakout_Sessions#Sensor_Web_BoF

Best regards,
Simon

2010/8/21 Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>:
> Hi All,
>
> Several presentation on WPS implementation/application
> have been selected for presentation. This indicates
> growing interest amongst the FOSS4G communities.
>
> I have added request for WPS BoF (Break-out session)
> below.
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Breakout_Sessions#WPS_BoF
>
> If you are interested in participating, please add your
> name on the wiki page above.
>
> Best regards
>
> Venka
>
> Whom can we contact for room allocation?
> Perhaps we can think of going ahead with the BoF if
> we have 5 or more participants.

Simon Jirka
Institute for Geoinformatics (IfGI), University of Muenster
Weseler Straße 253
48151 Münster, Germany
E-Mail: jirka at uni-muenster.de
Fon: +49-(0)-251-83-31962
Fax: +49-(0)-251-83-39763
http://sensorweb.uni-muenster.de/

--
Simon Jirka
52° North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: jirka at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-31
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
http://52north.org/
General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849