[OSGeo-Discuss] Superficial review of copyright issues related tocollection and publication of education material on OSGeoWebsite (LINK)

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:24:53 PDT 2010

Regarding images used in the tutorial, specially where it was asked to
license the pictures/images that are a product of spatial analysis or some
procedure:

Couldn't we make a few "stub" images representing basic operations and give
them away for free? Without actual data? I know it doesn't cover all cases,
but it's a start. Something like the one attached?

George