[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source OGC Sensor Web Enablementimplementations [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Rafal Wawer huwer at iung.pulawy.pl
Tue Aug 3 23:21:53 PDT 2010

BTW.
The info on some of the OSGeo tools at OGC standards' implementation
inventory weren't updated since several years - UMN MapServer for example is
listed with version 4.2 (2004)...

Best regards:
RAf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
Department of Soil Science Erosion COntrol and Land Protection
The Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation - State Research
Institute
ul. Czartoryskich 8
24-10 Pulawy
Poland