[OSGeo-Discuss] Publications on FOSS4G tools in web services

Rafal Wawer huwer at iung.pulawy.pl
Wed Aug 4 00:08:51 PDT 2010

Dear All,
I am trying to do some advertising within consortium for FOSS web service as good platform for the project we prepare. I have been asked about a publication describing application of FOSS4G web tools in building network services. Comparisons with proprietary tools are most welcome.

In previous webpage of MapServer there was a kind of application gallery with over 200 cases... I could not fin it on www.mapserver.org. Did it dissapear completely?

Thank's a lot for your kind help.

Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
Department of Soil Science Erosion COntrol and Land Protection
The Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation - State Research Institute
ul. Czartoryskich 8
24-10 Pulawy
Poland
www.erozja.ung.pulawy.pl