[OSGeo-Discuss] Publications on FOSS4G tools in web services

Rafal Wawer huwer at iung.pulawy.pl
Wed Aug 4 23:36:52 PDT 2010

Dear Cameron and Chrostopher,
Thank you guys for the links. The case studies look very promissing (-:

In the meantime I found nice book:
Hall G.B. - Open Source Approaches in Spatial Data Handling(2008)(278).

Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
Department of Soil Science Erosion COntrol and Land Protection
The Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation - State Research
Institute
ul. Czartoryskich 8
24-10 Pulawy
Poland