[OSGeo-Discuss] Are Ari Jolma and Howard Butler standing for re-election to the OSGeo Board?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:13:55 PDT 2010

Landon Blake wrote:

> I’m just curious, because I didn’t see there names listed on the
> nominations list.

Landon,

AFAIK, nobody have submitted nominations for me or Howard. On the wiki
there are four nominations and I've seen two more (Lorenzo Becchi and
Daniel Morrissette) on this list. I think it is a good thing to see some
change in the board - but I'm also glad to see that Arnulf and Frank are
available for re-election.

Best regards,

Ari