[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Board Election 2010

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Aug 14 05:36:22 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-13 at 13:13 -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> OSGeo Charter Members,
>
> The board election for 2010 has begun. The 2010 nominee list is available here:
>
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Member_Nominations_2010
>
> Please take the time to read the full list, then send your votes to
> cro at osgeo.org.
>
> • Only Charter Members are eligible to vote
> • Choose four names from Board Member Nominations 2010 list
>
> [...]
>   Lorenzo Becchi
> [...]

Hi,

Unfortunately, I posted my nomination of Lorenzo Becchi too quickly
without receiving clear confirmation that Lorenzo is willing to become
a member of the board.
Lately, I have clarified it with Lorenzo and unfortunately, if elected,
Lorenzo would not be able to accept this position.

Dear Lorenzo and the OSGeo Community, please, accept my apologies
for causing confusions.