[OSGeo-Discuss] Foss4g sponsorship question

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Dec 10 13:21:38 PST 2010

On December 10, 2010 12:47:17 pm Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
> Hi FOSS4G organizers,
> I read there's a discount for early sponsors when committing before 1
> january 2011. But there's no document telling us how and how expensive
> this is... Time is running out :-(
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.osuosl.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Sponsor_Page

Right Jeroen, that is part of the plan.  We hope to get a prospectus document
out ASAP (next few days) and I think there might be a short extension to allow
sponsors to still take advantage of this offer.  Glad to know you are
anticipating sponsorship :)

Stay Tuned!
--

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director, OSGeo
tmitchell at osgeo.org
+1-250-303-1831
See you at FOSS4 2011 Denver in September!