[OSGeo-Discuss] Webinars on OS geo for local governments, schools and nonprofits?

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Mon Feb 8 10:53:36 PST 2010

Dear Charlie,

the idea sounds intriguing but we should bear in mind the different
requirements of the three actors you mentioned in your e-mail, so it
would be difficult to find the one size that fits all.
Moreover we need to know a bit more an the needs we will try to cover
and finally we need the people who would do the job. As I said the idea
is interesting so I would interested in participating.

Keep us posted (I mean in the discussion list :))

Dimitris