[OSGeo-Discuss] How to use DXF and GeoTools?

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Mon Feb 22 06:17:25 PST 2010

Roy Braam wrote:
> Hello Landon,
>
> We created a dxf datastore for geotools but didn't submitted it to the
> geotools project yet. Because it's not fully tested. Perhaps this is a
> good moment to submit it? If you ask the same question on the geotools
> list (bcc to me) i'll answer with a link to the source download. Perhaps
> it will be added to the geotools project then.

Roy,
in GeoTools we have this concept of unsupported modules, they are
there so that people can work on them with a public svn and get other
people interested in them.
Of course to make the module supported it has to be covered with
unit tests, but that is not a requirement for unsupported ones.
Let's discuss this on the GeoTools-dev list? :-)

Cheers
Andrea