[OSGeo-Discuss] UN FAO and FOSS / OSGEO Projects

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 18:55:52 EDT 2010

Hi Joseph,

Thanks. Nice to know about OSGeo in Africa.

Correction to my earlier posting, the project below is of course LGPL.
uDig is LGPL. I am just thinking where we can download it. It seems
that everybody is clamoring for Mobile GIS System, yet this is one
developed already by Reflaction and FAO but not available for public
download based on the information below.

>Mobile GIS System for Agriculture Monitoring – United Nations Food and
>Agriculture Organization
>http://www.refractions.net/expertise/casestudies/2005-12-unfao/

Noli