[OSGeo-Discuss] OGC + OSGeo > CSS Standards Problem?

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Mon Jul 26 14:51:04 EDT 2010

OGC always takes a "survival of the fittest" approach to technology strategies. So if a large enough community desires CSS based map styling, it would certainly be considered by OGC for standardization. The way to insert this approach into the OGC process is to write a "discussion paper", which would be a full description of the styling syntax. I would be happy to help with the appropriate formatting if someone produced the raw content.

---
Raj