[OSGeo-Discuss] How to make a map on a CD [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Thu Jul 1 19:56:48 PDT 2010

All, I did some related research on this last moth, trying different
packages and ideas about hoe to create GeoPDF(a little easier) and
3DPDFs(harder)  while both options for output are indeed open standards,
there are only a select few tools to generate the output, and all the
(good) ones I could find were commercial.

I've put aside the ideas for a while, but I'm still very interested in
this type of processing, specifically the 3DPDF generation.   If any
others here discover any tools related to U3D and/or 3DPDF generation, I
would very much appreciate pointers.

Thanks

bobb