[OSGeo-Discuss] Which hotels do you go to for FOSS4G

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:19:13 PDT 2010

Hi,

There is a section with a list of places to stay at wikipage at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Barcelona_Local_Chapter_-_helping_FOSS4G_2010#Hostales.2Fbed.26breakfast
.

I created a separate wikipage listing the place and the persons planning to
stay there.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Hotels_and_Hostels
Please add the place you plan to stay.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) <
bartvde at osgis.nl> wrote:

> Hey Yves,
>
> I agree it's a shame there is not more coordination when it comes to
> accommodation.
>
> I myself booked the Vincci Arena Hotel, and I heard of some others booking
> the Onix Fira.
>
> Best regards,
> Bart
>
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > I noticed there were no priviledged hotel for FOSS4G (which is a drag
> > IMO) so I was wondering where attendees are intending to go so we try
> > and book our hotel room or apartment (there seems to be quite a few of
> > those for weekly rents) close to at least one signficant group of
> > attendees.  So where are you attendees staying ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Yves
> >
> > P.S.  Oddly enough the FOSS4G event is not listed on tthe venue site
> > (Palau de Congresso) : http://www.firabcn.es/showsCongresses/begin.do...

> Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out
> http://www.osgis.nl/support.html
>
> Bart van den Eijnden
> OSGIS
> bartvde at osgis.nl