[OSGeo-Discuss] Projects AdHoc VM

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jul 29 12:14:02 PDT 2010

Folks,

As discussed previously on the SAC (System Administration Committee) mailing
list, I have had a new virtual machine created designated the "adhoc" VM,
for use by OSGeo projects, and committees for somewhat experimental and
adhoc efforts.  Some further information on it is available at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AdhocVM

The new VM is in place and operating now.  Anyone needing access who doesn't
already have it can contact me.  Or if there are any questions about it.

Best regards,