[OSGeo-Discuss] 39 out of 43 excellent project overview docs, ready for the OSGeo-Live DVD - 3 days left

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:11:14 PDT 2010

I'm really impressed that we will have 39 out of 43 excellent quality, 1
page Overview marketing docs to be included on the OSGeo-Live DVD.

19 projects have also written a Quick Start to help get new users
running with their application.

And I've just received from the OGC documentation for 9 OGC Standards.

We will be cutting our User Acceptance Test release of OSGeo Live this
coming Monday 2 August (in 3 days), and would love to see all projects
with an Overview document, and as many Quickstarts as possible by Monday.

If you know a little about any of the projects below and could write
something up, please speak up.

We have defined step by step guides on writing docs, and include a
documented example, defined here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Application_Overview
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Application_Quick_Start

Status of all projects on OSGeo-Live is kept here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=5

Still missing OverView docs:
==================
GeoServer