[OSGeo-Discuss] Drupal GEO mailing list proposal

strk strk at keybit.net
Sun Jun 20 07:27:45 EDT 2010

How many of you would be interested in having
a mailing list setup for coordinating GEO-related
development within Drupal ?

There are a lot of GEO-related Drupal modules but
no mailing list that I know of, just a forum [1]
which doesn't seem to be used much by developers.

Drupal GEO developers tend to use the issue tracker
of each module for discussion, which has the limit of
cross-module coordination for better interoperability,
and IRC [2].

I belive a mailing list hosted on osgeo.org would help
improving the situation.

[1] http://groups.drupal.org/location-and-mapping
[2] irc://irc.freenode.net/drupal-geo

--strk;