[OSGeo-Discuss] Comparison of Mobile GIS applications

miblon moblin at dogodigi.net
Wed Jun 2 22:58:45 PDT 2010

;-)

I am not trying to convince anyone, just reflecting my personal
enthousiasm! Good to hear you are a fan of the N900. I have been
considering buying one too but am simply to curious about what will be
next. Being on the meego mailinglists my hope is that if nokia announces
a new device running meego, I will be one of the first to know ;-)