[OSGeo-Discuss] implementation of WFS in MapGuide OS

Paras BHALLA parasbhalla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 07:13:10 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Recently, I started my internship in a company and being a newcomer in the
world of Autodesk, I am still finding answers to my questions.

It will be a great help if somebody from you could help me out in providing
me an information on "Implementation of Web Feature Service (WFS) in
MapGuide OpenSource". It would be a great help if somebody has some
experience or knows some possibilities to find out solution to the said
theme.

Looking forward to your valuable feedback.

best regards,

Paras