[OSGeo-Discuss] implementation of WFS in MapGuide OS

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 16 12:46:44 EDT 2010

Hi Paras,
Good to meet you.  I think you'll find more help directly on the
MapGuide Open Source users mailing list:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/user.html

Hope that helps,
Tyler

p.s. I'm curious how you came to the OSGeo Discussion thinking it was
for MapGuide discussions - can you tell me?  There must be a bad link
somewhere that I can update so it is clearer.  Thanks!