[OSGeo-Discuss] Is the integration of FOSS4G and proprietary software good for FOSS4G?

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Tue Mar 23 08:35:14 EDT 2010

Hello,

I also agree to spread open source software on as many places as
possible, and let the users decide based on their experience.

So it seems, we all agree.

Do you think a different point of view would arise if, for instance, a
project like pgRouting would port to run also on top of Oracle
Locator/Spatial?

What would be the point of view for PostGIS project? I'm very interested
in knowing PostGIS' people thoughts, so thanks in advance.

Best,

Miguel Montesinos