[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Whitebox GAT (Chris Puttick)

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Fri Mar 26 14:19:27 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 08:06:59AM -1000, Brian Russo wrote:
> The latent arrogance displayed in this thread is more destructive than
> any software license.

I'm not trying to be arrogant, I'm sorry if it came off that way. I really
just think it's important to realize that "Not every programmer programs
like I do". There are many different, effective ways, and tools that can
be used to write code; writing them off for yourself is fine, but trying
to control the decisions someone else makes is ill-advised and potentially
harmful.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt