[OSGeo-Discuss] (no subject)

Halliday, Peter Peter.Halliday at intergraph.com
Mon Mar 29 23:26:43 EDT 2010

Good day,

I should like to post to your list please.

Best,

Peter

__________

Peter Halliday (夏 禮 ?, 夏 礼 ?), Ph.D.

Business Development Director

Public Safety and Security, Greater China

Intergraph Asia Pacific

Units 711-718, Tower 1, Millennium City 1

388 Kwun Tong Road

Kowloon

Hong Kong SAR

P: +852 2593 1617, F: +852 2802 0781, M: +852 9312 5878

Peter.Halliday at intergraph.com, www.intergraph.com

Intergraph operates through two divisions: Process, Power & Marine (PP&M) and Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I).  Intergraph PP&M provides enterprise engineering software for the design, construction and operation of plants, ships and offshore facilities.  Intergraph SG&I provides geo-spatially powered solutions to the defence and intelligence, public safety and security, government, transportation, photogrammetry, utilities and communications industries.

Join us at Intergraph 2010: Intergraph’s International Users’ Conference, Nashville, Tennessee, 14-17 June 2010, www.intergraph2010.com