[OSGeo-Discuss] (no subject)

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Mon Mar 29 23:39:24 EDT 2010

Peter,

You just did...

If you did not see the email below then you have not subscribed -
subscribe here http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss.

Sometimes it takes a day or so for emails top get sent to your inbox the
first time, but you can see them within seconds on the list server - see
here http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/.

Your email is posted here at bottom of list --
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2010-March/date.html

Cheers Simon

        Simon Cropper
        Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd