[OSGeo-Discuss] Looking for PHP, OpenLayers GPS tracking software

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Mar 23 19:22:13 PDT 2010

Arnie, Brent,

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll check out openises when I have a
chance. I have coded bits and pieces of this in various apps at one time
or another, but it just seems like there should be something like this
available.

I just got sidetracked for a few days, but I'll get back to looking into
this some more.

Thanks again,
   -Steve